I suggest you ...

Prepopulated Contact List

Being a client of Technology Happens who use this to manage their projects, it would be nice if they were able to prepopulate their contact information in my account so I don't have to add them, and change them when a change occurs.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Greg VermilionGreg Vermilion shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Xtrant SupportAdminXtrant Support (Admin, Xtrant.com) commented  · 

Thank you for the suggestion, Greg. We've be working out the fine lines of privacy and sharing within our application. Right now, if someone adds you to a project (as Technology Happens would) you will see, within that project, each team member's shared contact information - just click on that team member's name.

If you were to create your own project and add someone else to it, that person would be automatically added to your people list, and appended with anything that they deem public. The people list also allows you to add your own information to each contact. (i.e. if you know their cell phone number, but they don't share it publicly in their profile, you can put that number on the record for that contact - and that additional information would only be viewable by you.)

Once our "Business Class" Xtrant's are up and running, your suggestion might work for the business itself - i.e. Technology Happens general contact info get's automatically appended to your people/contact list. Otherwise, we are planning to implement a solution that will allow you to instantly add any contact you do business with into your people list. (But the system will allow you to choose who you want to add.)

Feedback and Knowledge Base